Saturday, October 1, 2011

New camera!!! My mom got home from Malaysia and brought, as expected, a Canon 60D with the 18-135mm lens. It came with a gorgeous red camera bag, a tripod, a lens pen, several lens filters, a memory card and two adorable miniature Canon video camera flash drives.

Out of excitement, my brother and I tried to take high definition videos with the 60D that same day. Since it was already dark that late afternoon and we have not mastered the settings of it yet, we decided to just take it the next day.

Morning of the following day, the sun was up and the village was quiet and peaceful; a perfect time to shoot for videos. Cheerah! We were successful and here is our final video.

It's our first so...

Anyway, here it is!!!  (It is okay to laugh, cause I always do, whenever I see this video)

No comments:

Post a Comment