Saturday, November 19, 2011

1D Fascination

Let me deviate away from my typical how my life is going posts.

Lately, I have been playing One Direction tracks repetitively; or shall I say, watching their music videos one after another. I just could not resist their good looks!

Gotta Be You, their newest single, has been played twenty times already this day.


Watch it in 1080p so you can see their beautiful faces clearly. Haha!

Also, last night, my brother and I searched tumblr for any posts about the group. There have been several results, and I tell you, they prove that 1D boys are just so adorable! Here are some GIFs from different blogs in tumblr.




See what I am telling you about? These British-Irish boys can make several girls fall in love with them just by acting silly; what more if you hear them sing? 

One Direction finished third on the seventh series of The X Factor. Following the X Factor, the group signed a recording contract with Syco Music.

The group has 5 members...


Harry Styles


Liam Payne


Zayn Malik


Louis Tomlinson


Niall Horan


If I were to rank them from the hottest to the nottest (? - just so to rhyme) it would be: Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam. I do not know why, but even though I find Zayn the hottest, I still like Harry the most. ;)

P.S. I actually cannot believe that I created this entry about them; but I figured I'd post it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment