Monday, September 5, 2011


Alright, here comes nothing.




To my readers, if I have any, I am not really a person who loves writing 
but going through nadia esra's blog made me want to create one too.
So basically, this blog will be home to many different things: photographs,
videos, covers, if I am confident enough to post them and (maybe) plain text-posts.

I figured I want to immortalize every special event that I will be encountering and
thought blogging could help me achieve that. 

Today, I was supposed to study for a long quiz about emerging diseases in my biology
 class, but spent time personalizing this blog instead. Also, early this afternoon,
I had about 4 hours to study but for some reason, I just had to use that time to 
watch "Mr. Popper's Penguins" which is a very good comedic film by the way.
Is it just me or does studying really tend to be more difficult at home? I do not know,
there are just too many distractions here compared to the dorm. 

Oh well, I have got to pull myself together tomorrow!

Wǎn'ān péngyǒu

No comments:

Post a Comment