Friday, September 16, 2011

I wish I stayed...












Pink week!

I totally miss these girls!! Dan, Darryl, Mica and Gliezl were my close friends
from high school. This day, our university declared a 'half-day' I forgot
the reason behind this though. As I walk to the AS lobby to meet with
my group mate in history, I stumbled upon my friends and hung out with
them for a while. We took photos, shared stories and went to Universitea. 
After getting wintermelons, we all agreed to go home.







When I got to the dorm, Macon and I played with Alex's iPad with such excitement.
We were both so tensed and animated while playing.


I wanted to buy these shoes from Metrowalk but they are a bit pricey.


I know this photograph of my eye is out of place in this post but I just
find it so clear and inspiring. 

I AM WATCHING YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment